Stayed here overnight, staff very welcoming especially the Manager who could not have been more friendly and helpful. Offered us extra water in the room, which was overlooking the courtyard garden. Lovely to go into this hotel and see a warming fire in the reception area. The room was very clean and just what you expect.
The hotel was in walking distance to the town and river and Kingston Upon Thames is a very safe place to be in especially at night.
We hope to be visiting very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4-star hotel is on the edge of Richmond Park and 900 metres from Norbiton Rail Station.The Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel is a 2-minute walk from beautiful Richmond Park. It is 1.25 miles (2 km) from the centre of Kingston upon Thames and its shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. The Brook Kingston Lodge is next to Coombe Wood Golf Course and 7 miles (11 km) from London’s West End. Hotel Rooms: 63. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brook Kingston Hotel Kingston Upon Thames
- Kingston Hotel Upon Thames
- Kingston Lodge Hotel