A friendly reception always guaranteed every time from staff who certainly seem to like their work.
The rooms are of reasonable quality, though they could do with some modernising, they are clean. Net curtains for the rooms that are overlooked, or face into the courtyard are needed, unless you want to have the main curtains closed all the time. Without these there is no privacy. Also the pillows should be replaced with at least one soft per side, the present ones are hard foam.
Whatever else it does feel like home, especially as I stay there often. Nice touches include free wifi and a bottle of water in the room.
- Also Known As:
- Brook Kingston Hotel Kingston Upon Thames
- Brook Kingston Hotel
- Kingston Hotel Upon Thames
- Kingston Lodge Hotel
- Kingston Lodge
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4-star hotel is on the edge of Richmond Park and 900 metres from Norbiton Rail Station.The Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel is a 2-minute walk from beautiful Richmond Park. It is 1.25 miles (2 km) from the centre of Kingston upon Thames and its shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. The Brook Kingston Lodge is next to Coombe Wood Golf Course and 7 miles (11 km) from London’s West End. Hotel Rooms: 63. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.