Well this hotel is on my doorstep so I do not get to stay at it. However they have a restaurant that they advertise and so we paid it a visit.
I wish I hadnt. The food was clearly cooked out of pre packed food probably from one of the large catering supply companies. The dining room had no atmoshpere at all it was so obviously a well used hotel.
The staff tried hard but not hard enough. I have never been given the bill before receiving dessert before!
Unlike Arnie I will not be back !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4-star hotel is on the edge of Richmond Park and 900 metres from Norbiton Rail Station.The Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel is a 2-minute walk from beautiful Richmond Park. It is 1.25 miles (2 km) from the centre of Kingston upon Thames and its shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. The Brook Kingston Lodge is next to Coombe Wood Golf Course and 7 miles (11 km) from London’s West End. Hotel Rooms: 63. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brook Kingston Hotel Kingston Upon Thames
- Kingston Hotel Upon Thames
- Kingston Lodge Hotel