From the minute we stepped in to the hotel we felt important. Warm building (very cold day) and an even warmer welcome. Nothing was too much trouble.
Pleasant room with all the usual amenities. Excellent food served on hot plates in the airy restaurant.
Definitely on our 'to be visited again' list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4-star hotel is on the edge of Richmond Park and 900 metres from Norbiton Rail Station.The Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel is a 2-minute walk from beautiful Richmond Park. It is 1.25 miles (2 km) from the centre of Kingston upon Thames and its shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. The Brook Kingston Lodge is next to Coombe Wood Golf Course and 7 miles (11 km) from London’s West End. Hotel Rooms: 63. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brook Kingston Hotel Kingston Upon Thames
- Kingston Hotel Upon Thames
- Kingston Lodge Hotel