This is the third time I have stayed at this hotel & I was pleased with the standard again.
The room I had was clean & tidy with excellent amenities such as a fridge which most other hotels lack, there was also a complementary bottle of water.
The bathroom was clean but some of the paintwork was peeling, it didn't stop me enjoying the hot shower though! Plenty of towels provided as well as the necessary toiletries.
I joined a friend for dinner & the meal did not disappoint. The lamb shank was lovely, the meat fell off the bone. My friend enjoyed her duck dish immensely. It was nice to be able to try something different.
As usual the staff were attentive especially the lovely Manager who always makes sure her guests are well catered for & nothing is too much trouble. I had asked for a morning paper but had just missed the delivery to my door so the receptionist gave me his!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4-star hotel is on the edge of Richmond Park and 900 metres from Norbiton Rail Station.The Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel is a 2-minute walk from beautiful Richmond Park. It is 1.25 miles (2 km) from the centre of Kingston upon Thames and its shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. The Brook Kingston Lodge is next to Coombe Wood Golf Course and 7 miles (11 km) from London’s West End. Hotel Rooms: 63. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Brook Kingston Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brook Kingston Hotel Kingston Upon Thames
- Kingston Hotel Upon Thames
- Kingston Lodge Hotel