This hotel looks very pretty on the internet, the best bit of it is the outside back garden that is very sweet. However the hotel itself is really dated, the carpets are worn, the rooms very 1980's, the walls are scuffed, the bathrooms very old, the decor in quite bad taste and generally needs a face lift. The floor boards creak constantly so you cant relax without someone walking past and waking you up, and you cant walk around your bedroom without totally annoying other guests.
We had room service breakfast which turned up late and freezing cold, the staff were really friendly and good about taking it off the bill but not what you need when you wake up in a place where they seem to charge nearly £20 for breakfast.
I would recommend this place or stay here again. Sorry!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Farnham Bush hotel is located in the centre of Farnham, a very short walking distance from the railway station. The Hotel is only 15 minutes drive to Farnborough Airport, around 30 minutes from Heathrow Airport and 35 minutes from Gatwick. Thackery's Restaurant serves modern European cuisine, and the Coachman's Bar is a cosy spot for a nightcap. The 6 fully equipped function rooms can host varying events from small meetings in a boardroom style right up to 140 people for conferences, parties and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Booking.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel Farnham
- Accor Bush Farnham
- Mercure Farnham Bush Hotel Surrey