I only stayed overnight. Didn't use the spa facility which appears to be their major attraction.
Decent bed; good room with ironing board and Internet TV. Hotel has the look of an old building with character but the room are updated and fresh - good value for the money.
The place was hard to find; even with GPS; best get directions before you head out there. Used to be a Ramada and that's how some local people know it.
Good gym but it is not 24x7 and closes early. Nice breakfast choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set high on the Hogs Back Ridge this hotel is very much a landmark on top of a landmark. Easy access to the M25 and M3 motorway networks. Just 29 miles from Heathrow Airport. 96 Bedrooms with doubles, twins, family and accessible bedrooms available. Executive Bedrooms available. Room At The Top - a split level suite with separate bedroom and lounge. Surrey Suite featuring a modern four poster bed. All bedrooms are non-smoking. Health Club featuring pool, sauna, steam room and gym. Beauty Salon on site. Restaurant and Bar. Free Wi-Fi throughout of the hotel. Outside Terrace for al fresco drinking and dining. 24 Hour Room Service. Free Guest Parking. 4 Air-conditioned meeting rooms for up to 180 delegates with free Wi-Fi. Civil Wedding License for 100 people. Landscaped gardens with a panoramic view of the Surrey Downs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Farnham Hog's Back Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Farnham Hotel Seale
- Ramada Hotel Farnham
- Farnham Ramada
- The Farnham Hog's Back Hotel Surrey