“Enjoyable Couple of Days” 4 of 5 stars

Premier Inn Epsom South
and 1 more site!
You added Premier Inn Epsom South to your Saves list
Premier Inn Epsom South
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Brighton Road | Burgh Heath - Tadworth, Epsom KT20 6BW, England   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Book at premierinn.com
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Epsom
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Enjoyable Couple of Days”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Stayed at the hotel for a couple of days, really friendly staff. The room that we had was really clean and quiet but a bit dated in its decor. The hotel was very convenient for doing the sights like Richmond park and Hampton Court.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
PI Epsom South E, Receptionist at Premier Inn Epsom South, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Thank you for your review of your stay here at Epsom South. I'm glad to hear you had a nice stay, with friendly staff and a clean and quiet room. I hope we'll be welcoming you back again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
surrey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I live in nearby Banstead and often have more family visiting than I can accomodate, this is our nearest hotel.
My parents arrived at very short notice on a spur of the moment visit from Yorkshire, and found availability at the Heathside. Room 107 on ground floor was quiet, no road noise, clean and comfortable.
Access from A217 dual carriageway bit tricky
A long distance from public transport links to London
Good quality burger served late in main building Brewer's Fayre
Pleasant stopover and fair value for money as you would expect from this chain

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
PI Epsom South E, Receptionist at Premier Inn Epsom South, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Thank you for your review of your stay here at Epsom South. I'm very glad to hear your parents had a lovely stay with us, and I hope we'll be welcoming them back again the next time they come to visit.
Wellington, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I stayed here for one night on 16 June 2014 business and when I booked it was the cheapest Premier Inn that I could find near to where I wanted to be the next day. I had had a long journey and would have a long day in London the next day, so looking forward to a sound sleep.
My SatNav took me direct to the hotel by its postcode, Brighton Rd, Tadworth, Surrey KT20 6BW. There is a slight niggle in having to get to the other side of a central 'barrier' when approaching from the south (M25). It involves turning left into a side road, doing a u-turn and then turning back onto Brighton Road. Even more irritating the next morning, having to travel south in heavy traffic to a roundabout to go back north.
That was the only problem though. Very big car park, well lit and there was a concrete post to chain my motorcycle to. Really super people on booking in; could not have been more helpful. Downstairs room, big and airy, well decorated and quiet. Really modern and well appointed bathroom.
The Heathside Brewers Fayre is attached to the Hotel and serves the traditional Brewers Fayre menu in really relaxing surroundings. It was very busy during my meal time and that may have caused the delays in serving time. That does not excuse the loss of my desert order though! However, I had nothing else to do, the restaurant is a really relaxing place to spend some time and the staff were very understanding when I had checked on my 'puds' arrival time.
A great nights sleep in the super comfy bed, followed by a pleasant breakfast early the next morning. The staff on duty were so nice, taking care that everyone had what they wanted from the large selection of breakfast food. Cooked food was superb, whilst bread, pastries and fruit were fresh and plentiful.
So, all in all a very good budget hotel with an excellent pub for food and all in a nice homely atmosphere. Yup, I'd go back when I have to go to central London again.

Room Tip: I suspect rooms at the Brighton road side may be noisier but mine downstairs was soundproof.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review of your stay here at Epsom South. I'm very glad to hear you had a lovely stay here, with a good nights sleep and great food in the attached Brewers Fayre resturant (sorry about your dessert going missing though!). The staff here pride ourselves on having a friendly, caring attitude, so I'm very happy that came across as such. I hope we'll be welcoming you back again in the near future.
Worthing, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Overall I'd say that our experience was a fairly good one . Just one major tip if you intend on staying here.........refuse Room 230 . Constant noise in the room from behind the boxing on the right hand side of the window . Most annoying .

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

PI Epsom South E, Receptionist at Premier Inn Epsom South, responded to this review, June 28, 2014
Thank you for your review of your stay here in Epsom South. The problem you had with noise in room 230 will be immediately investigated so no future guests will experience the same problem. I do hope this hasn't put you off staying with us in the future, we would like to welcome you back again.
Bristol
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

We have stayed at Epsom South on a number of occasions while visiting our daughter and family in Merton. We really enjoy our stays here as everyone is very friendly and helpful. There is plenty of parking and the rooms are always clean and comfortable. It is only a short drive to get on a tube to central London. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
PI Epsom South E, Receptionist at Premier Inn Epsom South, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Thank you very much for your 5 star review of your stay here at Epsom South! It's always wonderful to hear positive feedback from regular guests, as it shows we are consistant with our excellent level of service. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to your daughter.
Lincoln, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

Great location, handy pub attached for good pub grub...not to expensive , ideal for m25 or a3
Rooms as a premier inn, clean basic but does the job
Staff very friendly and welcoming. Some rooms down few windy steps not ideal for less mobile

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
PI Epsom South E, Receptionist at Premier Inn Epsom South, responded to this review, June 15, 2014
Thank you very much for your 5 star review of your stay here at Epsom South. I'm glad to hear your stay was as expected, with clean rooms and friendly staff, and good food in the attached Brewers Fayer restaurant. I hope we'll be welcoming you back again soon.
Selby, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

For me value is relative to the experience. The price was right, and the location was excellent so I booked it. The experience was very good from prior to arriving. Just before I left home I had a friendly call from reception explaining that as I'd booked via an on-line service they had noticed that my room needed to be on the 1st floor as they don't ever put lone females on the ground floor and was I OK with this change. On arrival the same receptionist immediately remembered our conversation and welcomed me. She was discreet when handing me my key ensuring that other guests at the reception desk didn't know which room number I had! The room, as always with Premier Inn was clean, spacious and comfortable. I was offered extra tea and coffee without having to ask. The £3 for 24 hour wifi charge is excellent compared to other hotels and the access code was printed on my bill for ease. Breakfast was included and there was a super choice with efficient service. This was a business and not pleasure trip but Premier Inn made my short stay a pleasure as a lone traveller I felt safe and rested.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
PI Epsom South E, Receptionist at Premier Inn Epsom South, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
Thank you for your review of your stay here at Epsom South. The Lone Female policy all Premier Inns follow has always had excellent feedback, making sure our single female travellers always feel safe and secure, so I'm glad it made a difference to your stay. I'm happy to hear you had a comfortable stay in your room and that you enjoyed the breakfast served in the attached Brewers Fayre restaurant. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Been to Premier Inn Epsom South? Share your experiences!