“Clean,staff helpful and friendly, can't fault it” 5 of 5 stars

Premier Inn Epsom South
Premier Inn Epsom South
Brighton Road | Burgh Heath - Tadworth, Epsom KT20 6BW, England   |
Ranked #1 of 7 hotels in Epsom
“Clean,staff helpful and friendly, can't fault it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Great staff,nice food with a friendly atmosphere, will come back again without a doubt.The rooms were clean and tidy and very well maintained,a massive thank you to Tia for being so professional, helpful and courteous during my stay,she's a credit to the company!! Thank you

• Stayed September 2013
PI Epsom South E, Receptionist at Premier Inn Epsom South, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Thank you for your lovely 5 star review of your stay here at Epsom South. We pride ourselves on keeping our rooms at a top standard so it's great to hear this was achieved! Our staff do go out of thier way to make sure your stay is as happy and as comfortable as possible, so Tia will be very pleased to see her name mentioned! Thank you once again, and we hope to be welcoming you back in the near future.

237 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

nice and clean as uasual , thats why i stop with premier inn . only one problem really . there is a builders yard next door that has a lot of activity from about 6.50am , trucks and forklifts etc . not too much of a problem but if you got to bed at 3 am like i did after a hell of a days work its not ideal. oh and tuesday is 'pie' night . the trouble is you do not get any pies as such , bowls of pie fillings and seperate puff pastry so not technically a pie but apart from that ok . oh one mor thing , when i mentioned my surname was young the recepsionist said " or maybe not so young eh? " . lovely greeting thanks.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Thank you very much for your 5 star review of your stay here at Epsom south, despite the unfortunate disturbance you had from the timber yard nextdoor. I'm glad to hear your arrival was pleasant with the little joke from the receptionist, we do all pride ourselves on making your stay as happy and as comfortable as possible. I do hope we'll be welcoming you back again in the near future.
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I recently stayed here whilst I had some renovations done at home. I was only looking for basic and cheap accommodation. Good job too, because this hotel is of a poor standard. I've stayed in Premier Inns around the UK, and have never experienced such a poor quality before. Firstly parking isn't great. The only free spaces were on grass at the very back of the car park, which was poorly lit, and having seen so many signs about security I was concerned it might not be there in the morning! Then the hotel itself was simply old and out of date. No lifts, room key was actually a key, no air con (not great considering we stayed during a hot spell). Ok it was clean, but in general it had an American motel feel to the place i.e. massively over priced!! I shall not be rushing back nor recommending to family or friends.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Epsom South, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel fell far short of your expectations. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards and meet all our customer needs. Please be assured that the issues raised will be fully investigated. Thank you once again for your review.
Derby
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

We stayed bank holiday Monday, for a family trip to chessington. It was about 25mins away from the theme park so a really good commute.

The room was spotless. So nice to ahave a mould free bathroom, immaculate shower curtain. Massive comfy bed, and a single bed on the floor for my 4 year old. No worry that she'll fall out and it was normal mattress so she was comfy, plus she could bounce and run at it.

Nice meal at the restaurant, reasonable prices around £9 for a main course. Breakfast (if you don't have a full english) £5 including costa coffee refills.

Reasonable all round, will definitely do premier inn again. Granted no air con but I don't have it at home either, and there is a pedestal fan provided.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
PI Epsom South E, Receptionist at Premier Inn Epsom South, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you for your lovely 5 star review of your stay here at Epsom South. We're a popular hotel for the Chessington World of Adventures travellers so I'm glad to hear your stay was exactly what you needed. We pride ourselves on our friendly staff and top notch clean bedrooms, and the attached Brewers Fayre restaurant will be happy to hear you enjoyed your meals. I hope we'll be welcoming you back again in the near future.
Somerset Uk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

This was our first stay at a Premier Inn. Staff were great and very helpful on every level, We arrived grumpy and tired after a long day on the road but the food, service and staff were superb in every way,
All in all we were really pleased we stayed here and will definitely use Premier in the future ... Brill!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

PI Epsom South E, Receptionist at Premier Inn Epsom South, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Thank you very much for your 5* star review of your stay here at premier inn Epsom South. We are glad to hear that the staff were very helpfull, we pride ourselves on making our guests stay as happy and as comfortable as possible. We are also glad to hear that your meal in the attached Brewers Fayre restaurant was very good. We are very pleased to hear that you will be staying with us again in the future.
Hatfield, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

The room was spotless, and I was allowed to book in earlier than normal so that I could change for a weddng. The reception staff were very friendly and helpful. My room was on the ground floor, and like other reviews, backed on to the hotel carpark. There was little noise, as the car park was not busy. However the room was stuffy, and I did not feel safe leaving the window open to let air in. Also the extractor fan did not work in the bathroom, so after a shower it remained steamed up for ages. The bed was a little too hard for me, but it was great to have a choice of pillows! Despite all of this, I would stay again if I needed to lay my head down for a few hours.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for your review regarding your stay here at epsom south. I'm glad to hear that the reception staff were very helpful and allowed you to check in earlier, we pride ourselves on making our guests stay as happy and as comfortable as possible. I apologise that the extractor fan was not working and that your bed was too hard, maintenance has since fixed the problem with the fan, however we are glad to hear this will not put you off staying with us in the future.
Bath, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Room was fine - usual good premier inn standard. Hotel more generally is a bit run down - and wasn't a very smart building to start with. My room was by the car park so quite noisy with people leaving early in the morning. WiFi never worked and the fact that they never mentioned that they knew there were problems. Lady on reception in the morning was very helpful and refunded us.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review regarding your stay here at Epsom South. I do apologise about the problems with the wi-fi, someone at reception should have mentioned we were having problems upon you checking in so I apologise again that they did not. I do hope this won't put you off staying with us in the future though, we'll also put you at the back of the hotel on your next stay so it is quieter.

Been to Premier Inn Epsom South? Share your experiences!