a golf hotel offers mostly a very nice setting, which is very much true for this hotel aswell.
At reception at check-in the lady was moderately friendly, on check-out the chap was extremely friendly. the food in the bar-restaurant was very much ok. We had duck which was well cooked and service was very fine.
rooms are ok, but they should renovate their bathroom (shower!), this is poor.
overall a very good hotel, value for money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coulsdon Manor is set amidst 140 acres of landscaped Surrey parkland, a large part of it laid down as a challenging 18-hole, providing an oasis of peace and tranquility. Built in the 1850s for Lord Byron and his family, the manor house has been restored to its former glory as well as being sensitively extended. You will now discover a country house flavour reflected in the beautiful woodwork and furnishings, whilst the modern glass atrium lends a light and airy feel. Relax during your stay with a stroll around the grounds with its fine collection of rare trees, take tea on the patio or enjoy a round of golf on the challenging 18 hole course, par 70, stretching over 6073 yards, before sampling the many amenities of the leisure club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Coulsdon Manor & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coulsdon Manor & Golf Club Hotel Croydon
- Coulsdon Manor And Golf Club
- Coulsdon Hotel Manor
- Coulsdon Manor Hotel