“Best chicken ever.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Crawley
“Best chicken ever.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

Love going here with my girls the best service ever and friendly staff. By the time you order you food and sit down you get served straight away love there chicken and mash. Sweetcorn I recommend to anyone to try as it is made to perfection. Good place to take people of all ages my mum is 72 and loved it. Thanks Nando your the best,

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Croydon, United Kingdom
“Great Place to eat out with KIds”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

Only minor point there seems to also long queue here, apart from that we always enjoy food and service.it is value for money as well, as kids are concerned bottomless frozen yogurt!!.great place to come with young kids!

Visited March 2012
Surrey
“Raw Chicken!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

I Recently visited the croydon valley park nando's with my partner and I had the butterfly chicken with chips and rice, The chicken was cold as if left for quite a while before serving, I then complained and they cooked me another meal, But to my horror the chicken was raw inside!!! I asked to speak to the manager who looked like she had just left school! I was met with a very unconvincing sorry and the meal was replaced for the third time. I have written to the head office and am awaiting a response. I think nando's are very over priced and the portions are tiny, The staff are all to young and don't have any experience with customer care, And if the chef's can't even cook how did they get the job?

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
London
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

I like Nando's because the atmosphere is laid back and the food is nice I like the chicken burger in Pitta bread with pineapple ...yummy and the seasoned fries. I think it is a little pricey for a burger and fries but I like the tate of the taste of the Nando sauces hot and spicy.

Visited October 2011
Epsom, United Kingdom
“BRRRILLIANT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012

Great food, fantastic atmosphere, all the chicken is gluten and dairy free which is really important for me and still tastes great!! Often has a very long queue which shows it is a great restaurant but means you have to be prepared to wait! Help yourself Refillable drinks and ice cream!!!

Visited December 2011