“Excellent. Keep coming back” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 96 Restaurants in Camberley
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Doing business, Romantic, Entertaining clients, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
“Excellent. Keep coming back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I've been here many times and never get tired of it. The staff are so friendly I feel like one of the family. The food is the best Thai I've had. The restaurant is beautifully decorated. You must peek upstairs if you're not sitting there. Most recently I had a big birthday celebration here and we had the whole upstairs to ourselves. They were happy to cater for the party however we wanted and even gave us a voucher for a meal for too afterwards.

Visited June 2013

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Not That Hot”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Good interior decor but food was average. Weeping beef was tough with dipping sauce that had cherry tomatoes in it(?). The menu is simple. We were there on a quiet night (Thursday) and so little atmosphere although waiter was attentive. Been before and was really good so must have just picked an off night.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
York, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Green curry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have been searching for a green curry to live up to the ones experienced in Asia and I have found one at last! Gorgeous flavours. Lovely little restaurant and the service was great.

Visited May 2013
Fleet
“The outstanding Thai restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I have seen a number of, shall I say not so flattering reviews about this restaurant recently. This surprised me as I have yet to see a better Thai restaurant in the UK.. The food is wonderful and realistically priced and served by lovely people. I have always been impressed with the choice of meals available and if you prefer your food even spicier you can simply ask for it to be so. I had the Tom Yam Goong, a lovely Thai soup and what they call Rama in Battle - wow this is great - Slices of rump Steak in a tamarind sauce with brady served flaming at the table, amazing. As everything is cooked fresh to order you sometimes have a delay but it is usually because a rush of customers arriving at the same time.has caused a log jam. The upstairs is beautiful with a vaulted ceiling and decorated in traditional Thai style with Buddahas and Thai ornaments - a great place to hold a business meeting. I strongly recommend a visit.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Camberley, United Kingdom
“Mixed Feelings”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I first visited here on Valentine’s Day this year. It was a lovely evening with a really good atmosphere as the whole place was full of couples and small groups. After we were shown to our table the service was a little slow, it took 10 minutes for somebody to take our drink orders. Last week we decided to go back as the food was really good, when we got there nobody came to the door to greet us, we had to look around for somebody. After a few minutes a lady came out from behind the bar and took us to a table by the fire which has previously been lit on our last visit. Unfortunately it was not lit and the whole downstairs was freezing cold. We were 1 of 2 couples in the restaurant which automatically made us feel uneasy. The service was a lot quicker than before and the food was just as good however the quietness of the restaurant really put us off and unfortunately we only stayed for a main and a drink. I'm not sure we'd be looking to go back unless with a large group which is a shame as the food was lovely!

• Visited April 2013