“Well worth a visit!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Camberley
Weymouth, England, United Kingdom
“Well worth a visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

Selected this Premier Inn as it was listed as newly refurbished and it certainly lived up to expectations - would highly recommend. Service and accommodation very good. Our stay was to visit Legoland and Sandhurst is ideally situated.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Carmarthen, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

this was are 2nd stay this year visiting family,arriving at lunch time we enjoyed a great fish and bottemless chips(ask).we had a friendly welcome at reception and received a nice quite room,
breakfast was great.(eat as much as you like).highly recommended.....

Room Tip: we had room 9 facing internal courtyard very quite.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

It was my 1st time at this premier inn and I only chose this one as it was listed as newly refurbished and true to it's word the Android app did not lie.

Upon arrival check in was fast, friendly and efficient. It's the usual standard for a premier inn but it's newer. Can't fault it in anyway.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed November 2012
Abergavenny, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed for one night at the end of October. The hotel had been booked via a company as I was travelling for business purposes. I arrived around 6pm, tired after a long drive. The lady on reception, who I believe was called Jacqui, apologised that one customer was in front of me and greeted me warmly, instantly making me feel welcome. She was highly efficient in checking me in and emphasised she'd be there all evening should I need anything.

When I reached my room, I had been placed on the road-side of the hotel and as a light sleeper, I knew I wouldn't be able to tune out the traffic noise. I went back to reception and my room was swapped for a quieter one immediately and without fuss.

For a Premier Inn, the rooms were outstanding. I understand the place has recently been refurbished and it's been to a high standard. The fittings were spotless and good quality and the large, flat screen tv was an added bonus. Jacqui had booked me a table for dinner at a time she felt would be quieter for me (it was) and as I headed to the adjoining restaurant, I mentioned to her my necklace had broken at some point since leaving the house so if one was handed in, it'd be mine.

Less than ten minutes later, Jacqui had come to find my table in the restaurant - she'd had a look for my necklace and had located the chain in the corridor outside my original room. She apologised for not having yet found the pendant but assured me she would continue to look. What amazing customer service! I'd actually found the pendant on the way to the restaurant but I was touched that she'd gone out of her way. Customer service that good is incredibly rare.

I slept well and enjoyed a good quality breakfast and an equally stress-free check-out. So thank you, Jacqui, for making my stay so pleasant and for providing me with the best customer service I have ever received. You are a credit to Premier Inn.

Room Tip: The side away from the road is quieter.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Bridgwater, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Had 2 nights here with partner and 2 children 7 & 12 for visit to Legoland, as always rooms were very clean and comfortable, reception very helpful, restaurant and bar very cosy with good selection on menu, breakfast was plentiful and nicely cooked. Our only advice would be that rooms adjacent to road could suffer vehicular noise, especially at weekends.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from main road
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
kent
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We stayed here last weekend with no complaints to the hotel unfortunatly my husband was taken ill in the middle of the night ,I went to reception and the young man who was on night duty was most helpful and called an ambulance . We had to leave all our things in the room but he told us not to worry and he would sort it out, My Husband had to stay in hospital so I went back next day to collect my things the girl again was most helpful and also wished my husband well I was most impressed. Nothing was too much trouble. The room was most comfortable and clean .in the short time we were there. I would certainly go back there

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
fife scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

stay here for 2 nites with 2 small girls. the room was great and beds were very comfortable the little extras you get were great aswell. very nice , clean and friendly place to stay would defo recommed to anyone to stay staff very helpfully and friendly

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to Premier Inn Sandhurst? Share your experiences!