Anniversary break away on a Saturday night at Pennyhill. Having stayed here a few years back I knew the hotel but it was a first visit together for my wife and I. We were fortunate enough to have an upgrade which saw us stay in the Twickenham Suite - all I can say is this is certainly an amazing room. It's huge with four-poster bed (very comfy) and best of all has a massive hot tub in the bathroom. Service was excellent throughout the stay.
We dined in the Brasserie and the service was prompt without being pushy. My only criticism would be the desserts were small and in my opinion not worth the price. The starters and mains were both delicious and the wine list comprehensive.
A visit to Pennyhill is not complete without a trip to the superb spa which was not too busy on a Sunday morning and whilst my wife had a treatment I spent an hour using the comprehensive facilities.
Enjoyed so much we have booked a return visit already for later this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pennyhill Park is a magnificent country house hotel in Bagshot, Surrey, set amongst 123 acres of gardens and parkland including a 9 hole golf course. This five-star luxury hotel offers everything from unmatchable luxury spa breaks and treatments to fine wines, Surrey's only two Michelin star restaurant, Michael Wignall at The Latymer and impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tablet Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Pennyhill Park Hotel and The Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pennyhill Park Hotel And The Bagshot
- Pennyhill Park Hotel And Country
- Pennyhill Park Hotel And The Spa Bagshot, England - Surrey