I was at the hotel with my wife for a company get together. We arrived 16:00 and I was struck by how nice the grounds were. Check in was efficient and friendly and we were shown to our room and we were offered a run through of anything we weren't sure of. Our room can best be described as traditional, but a comfy bed, a nice bathroom and free Internet were all nice touches. We had our evening in the Balmoral Suite and that, along with the food were up to the standard of the rest of the hotel. We had a quick walk round the grounds in the morning and after a lovely breakfast left the hotel very satisfied. Not the cheapest place to stay, but well worth it for a nice treat or a special break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pennyhill Park is a magnificent country house hotel in Bagshot, Surrey, set amongst 123 acres of gardens and parkland including a 9 hole golf course. This five-star luxury hotel offers everything from unmatchable luxury spa breaks and treatments to fine wines, Surrey's only two Michelin star restaurant, Michael Wignall at The Latymer and impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Pennyhill Park Hotel and The Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pennyhill Park Hotel And The Bagshot
- Pennyhill Park Hotel And Country
- Pennyhill Park Hotel And The Spa Bagshot, England - Surrey