“A little gem!!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 48 Restaurants in Uttoxeter
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: This is a family run Punjabi Indian restaurant with an excellent reputation for exquisite Indian cuisine within the Uttoxeter area. We also offer a free delivery and collection service and in addition to this we also cater for large parties in our new stylish function room which is suitable for all occasions. Divine is also located near popular attractions such as Alton Towers and the Uttoxeter Racecourse.
Birmingham
“A little gem!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

A surprisingly very good dining experience as we did not think it would be at first because a member of staff spoke rudely to one of my colleague over the phone when reserving the table.

However once at the restaurant some of the staff were very attentive and even surprised my colleague with starters that he wanted but was not on the menu. The mains were delicious and had assured us that if we didn’t like it they would go back and make it to our specific needs. The dessert that I had ordered was very scrumptious, it had been a while since a restaurant has been able to provide a perfect chocolate fudge  like this one.
We also ordered tea after desserts and again tea was made specifically to what each of us wanted and again it wasn’t on the menu. Overall it was an excellent evening where the food was great, some members of staff were great acquiring to all our needs and the bill was also pleasing to the eye 

I will certainly go back there if I am again in the area and hope that service remains like this.
Maybe one thing to the owners if they are reading this, one member of staff needs to work on their customer service, as I would normally cancel my reservation if I had been spoken to so rudely. The only reason I didn’t that day is the other guests were looking forward to the cuisine.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Amazing food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Me and my friends went to the races in uttoxeter and afterwards decided to go to divine for a meal. We had a table upstairs and its such a gorgeous room high ceilings, a beautiful chandelier and the atmosphere was wonderful.
The food was to die for, it is one of the best indian restaurants in the uk (I live in manchester and the food does not taste as good as divines) furthermore the food Is of great value and the service was great too...if I'm in this area again I definitely will be cominG back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Uttoxeter, United Kingdom
“great place to eat out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

the atmosphere in divine is really nice and the food is always lovely. the staff are always kind and friendly too.

Visited January 2013
Derby, United Kingdom
“Friendly staff, average kind of meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

This was a very nice place to dine however I would rate it as average food wise. We had a warm welcome and were well looked after. However food wise for the price we paid I think it was over priced compared to what I get else where. Drinks were expensive and we only had soft drinks.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Excellent food - excellent value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I have had a few take-aways from this restaurant which have all been very good. The food is traditional Punjabi style (North Indian) and is cooked expertly. I would recommend this restaurant without hesitation as an authentic Indian restaurant which is above the standard that you would normally get outside major cities such as Leicester or Birmingham.

• Visited February 2013