“One of the best meals ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 48 Restaurants in Uttoxeter
Cuisines: Indian
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“One of the best meals ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Had been to the races got out around 9pm and headed here. My wife isnt a big Indian food fan but was pleasantly suprised by this restaurant. Food was delicious and very reasonably priced too

Visited July 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Chipped plates on the table”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

As visitors to the town, we were going to eat at this restaurant and were directed to a table which had three of the four plates chipped. I thought at first it was the design of the plate as three of them had chips but on inspection they were just chipped. Needless to say we didn't eat here as if they have chipped plates on the table what must the kitchen be like?

• Visited July 2013
“The worst Indian I have ever been in”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

The worst Indian I have ever eaten in. The service was not very professional at all. Slap dash I call it. And the meal was not to good to say the least. I ordered a mixed meal balti it was the worst I have ever had meat with mush and spice I would of called it. Also it was not the cleanest of places the waiter sprayed the table next to mine with cleaning solution and used the table napkin as a cloth. No effort what so ever had been put in the presentation of the table no flower or a nicely folded napkin it was just folded up and placed on the table, with the salt and pepper pots. I just could not wait to leave and I would NOT ever return it was awful.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Monday nite.shut down in Uttoxeter..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Monday night Ivory Cafe only Indian restaurant open in Uttoxeter.Fall out visit from Alton Towers and turned out to be pleasant experience. Four of us (two 16 year olds inc) all finished our plates and thoroughly enjoyed our meal - only minor quibble Cobra pint could have been colder. Place busy n no complaints.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Staffordshire
“Not my favourite restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I do not find the staff as friendly as they could be here and the currys tend to taste similar to each other. We have friends who love this place, but the Divine is still our favourite!

Visited June 2013