“Good Stuff” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 7 Attractions in Tamworth
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Owner description: The ultimate snow, ice & leisure experience.
tamworth
“Good Stuff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

The snowdome is a good family day out, good for celebrations and to keep healthy and fit! I have been here loads its great for ice skating, tubing, tobogganing and the starbucks is amazing! We celebrated my moms birthday here as she loves going tobogganing we also had the meal included after in the Aspen bar, the food here is delish and worth a visit, you get alot for your money too. The swimming is good but the pool isnt so big and its always really cold. I used to be a member here as well at the gym, the gym is good but they let to many people join as most of the time you can not use the machines. it also is very expensive. The steam room and that for the use of gym members is also really good but again gets busy.

Visited January 2013

Birmingham, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Ok for refresher skiing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Have been to the SnowDome a few times for skiing, sledging and tubing. Great for kids parties. Most recently went for skiing just to keep refreshed during the summer months. I probably wouldn't pay full price to go but there are regular offers. Last week I paid £23 for boot and ski hire and 3 hours of skiing which I think is very reasonable. It was also very quiet so no problems getting up and down the slope. All in all worth a visit.

Visited May 2013
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Excellent!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I love the snowdome, they offer lots of activities, although I have only ever participated in Ice Skating. The food is such a high standard, in my opinion it comes close to the standard of the food at Frankie and Bennys! I would definitley reccomend.

Visited April 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
“Overpriced and too easy!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Only went here as had a good deal from LivingSocial. Usually it costs £30 an hour inc ski hire - far too much for what you get! We went here just to keep our feet into skiing so we didnt lost the knack between holidays but the slope is very easy for us and we're only moderate skiers. Easily become bored here and fed up f spending most of your time on the escalators which kept stopping! Not in a rush to go back.

Visited April 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Snow dome”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I found this place dangerous for people especially older people if they fell as the landing is basically hard. Also the staff would need a customer relations course.
They are young and inexperienced. It is not real snow but would be described as ice. Quite a hard landing. Over rated. I will never be back and any real skiers should stay clear. Really is a skating rink.

Visited August 2012