Good chain hotel experience, staff friendly & hotel very clean (rooms and public areas).
Room allocated (3rd floor) was a good size, double bed, decent sized LCD TV (several channels). Bathroom was also a decent size, with a large shower.
One thing to note, this hotel does seem to still have smoking rooms, make sure you have booked the type of room you really want.
Didn't have an evening meal in hotel but did have a couple of breakfasts, perfectly adequate to start the day with 2-3 cooked items and the rest cold items, cereal, toast etc.
We did eat out in evenings, several options across the dual-carriageway (overpass), had a really nice Indian meal (Champagne restaurant) as recommened by reception.
Overall, no issues in staying here again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Tamworth Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Tamworth Hotel Tamworth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Tamworth is ideally situated for both business and leisure. With great transport links to the M6 and M42 - its very central and easy to get to. The Hotel has free high speed internet in all the bedrooms and reception areas. Parking for over 800 cars at a cost of £1.00 Per car upon exit, validated at Reception. Package deals with Snowdome, Drayton Manor and Twycross zoo are all available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Tamworth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.