“Really good value good quality curry” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Bideford, United Kingdom
“Really good value good quality curry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I'll be honest, I go most weeks and I haven't got past the £8.95 standard menu yet. This place is always busy and you get a mountain of good quality curry. I really can't say anymore than that - good food, good quantity of food at an exceptional price in a buzzing surroundings.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Tamworth, United Kingdom
“Super value £8. 95. weekday special”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

We visit this restaurant occasionally as it is close to our home. For the last several months, they have been offering a special meal deal. Popadums, any starter from the extensive menu, and any main course from the extensive menu, plus any rice or any naan. £8. 95. per person on weekdays. It has to be said that this is really great value. Food quality and quantity is excellent as is the service and the choice. No beer on tap and the small bottles are a little expensive, otherwise great value and I will be visiting again in the near future.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Llandudno, United Kingdom
“Top quality food and very reasonable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

When we lived in Tamworth this was our local Indian restaurant, and it didn't disappoint when we went back at the weekend. They have an offer on at the minute, a poppodom, a starter, a main and either naan or rice for £10.95 Friday and Satruday, and I believe £8.95 mid week. The food as always is presented perfectly, is piping hot and tastes divine, I have the Mango chicken and its gorgeous. We dined with a party of 8 who all ate different dishes and we all loved it. If you want to eat here, especially at weekends I would book as it was busy from when we got there till when we left. This topped off with fantastic staff, they can't do anything wrong.

Visited September 2012
“Excellent dining... Best in Fazeley”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

I have been to this restaurant many times for a Indian curry and I can't get enough... They have the best rated food and decor, my friends & family only mention one name for a curry and this is it.. We all love the atmosphere and there cultural music... Love it !!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Tamworth, United Kingdom
“kudos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

This is one of my favourite Resturants in Tamworth , very good indian cuisine, and they have special deals on aswell as an extentsive menu. Nothing is to Much for them to do and there is a licenced Bar. I have become good friends with the owner and staff and i often use for my get togethers. The staff make you welcome. be wise to book as can be very busy.

• Visited August 2012