“Thai food of the finest quality.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Leek, United Kingdom
“Thai food of the finest quality.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

So Thai never fails to please.Our last visit on Saturday night was a real treat.The restaurant was full and this created a great atmosphere.Service was very quick and the food delicious.An authentic 3 course meal for two with a nice quality bottle of wine for £50! Thank you.

• Visited June 2013

leek, Staffordshire
“The best thai food for 100 miles!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

So where else would you go to eat authenticate home cooked thai cuisine from traditional recipes.

12 of my family members and I ate here for my nans birthday and there bothing left to waste.

Fast polite service. Freshly prepared food was out in a matter of a few minutes as we munched pour way through most the menu.

Beautifully presented and great tasting food. Vegetarian is no problem as there is a good selection on the menu.

I would highly recommend trying this place if your new to thai food or a well travelled diner.

• Visited February 2013
Rugby
“Great meal for hen party”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Myself and 11 others went to So Thai for a meal on my sisters hen party. Service was quick, reasonably priced and tasted lovely! None of us could fault it :)

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Best Thai Restaurant in Staffordshire”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have visited So Thai on a number of occasions and have always been very impressed. The service is fantastic and the food is always beautiful, taste and presentation. There is a very authentic feel about the restaurant and I highly recommend a visit. I have visited with work colleagues, friends and family and everyone I know has loved the food and service. Reasonably priced food and drinks and a great menu choice. Everything that is served is home made including the sauces and dips and i highly recommend the Thai Green Curry and mixed starter. I shall be returning very soon.

• Visited May 2013
Buxton, England, United Kingdom
“We WILL Return :-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We visited SoThai on 26th May 2013 after a few friends said it was nice, we had the lunch menu with two courses to choose from just £5.99! I order the same starter and main in every thai i have visited, and this was by far the best!! Chicken Satay followed by chicken green curry, we took our daughter who is 1 year old, they had a highchair and were very accommodating, she enjoyed the prawn crackers, so the kind lady brought us extra crackers (plain not chilli for baby, she said) then whilst we were having our main meal, she brought an ice cream for my daughter, she absolutely loved it, and it kept her entertained whilst we ate !! When the bill arrived it was £15 for 2 of us with drinks! No extra charge for prawn crackers or ice cream, We will definitely be returning, such lovely people and beautiful decor. Highly recommended restaurant :-) I have some photos I will add too. XX

• Visited May 2013