“Fantastic Night!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Peak Weavers Rooms & Restaurant

Peak Weavers Rooms & Restaurant
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Leek
Peak Weavers Rooms & Restaurant
You added Peak Weavers Rooms & Restaurant to your Saves list
4.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   King Street, Leek ST13 5NW, England   |
Ranked #6 of 16 Leek B&B and Inns
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

I honestly can't fault Peak Weavers! Every time I've been it has been nothing but excellent. Excellent food, excellent service and excellent value for money! I am so happy that the restaurant has reopened as I am yet to find anywhere for miles in the area that even comes close!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Warrington, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

The Peak Weaver Hotel was a friendly and welcoming place to spend a weekend.
The standard of accommodation and full english breakfast was above value for money. The owners Nick and Emma were very friendly and knowledgeable of the surrounding area and attractions.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Exeter, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

I spent a night at Peak Weavers to break a long journey. My room was very clean and comfortable and very tastefully decorated. The staff were helpful and friendly giving me a good idea of what might be of interest to me during my stay. Breakfast was very good, especially nice sausages!

Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2012

I have stayed at Peak Weavers on business on 3 separate occasions. On each occasion I was well received despite arriving late on some occasions. i was especially impressed with the food - high restaurant standards (at a surprisingly good rate). Bedrooms were generally spacious and well decorated and clean. On one occasion I booked late and was told in advance that the only room available was small. It was, but this was fine as I was fore warned.

The staff have always been friendly and always have time for small talk. I would highly recommend Peak Weavers to business travellers and tourists alike.

Room Tip: Lots of stairs, so ask for a first floor room if your legs ain't what they used to be. Rooms ran...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Winston Salem, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2011

I was visiting friends in the area and I SHOULD have let them make the arrangements of where I would stay but didn’t want to trouble them. The website made the B&B/restaurant look charming; in reality it is sterile and devoid of personality. When I arrived the place was practically empty. Getting to the parking lot is somewhat challenging as you have to drive down a side alley with cars parked on both sides of the street. If someone is coming from the opposite direction heaven help you. The lot itself had plenty of room for cars. An employee who was barely interested in my arrival showed me to a room on the top floor, up a narrow, dark staircase, bypassing many empty rooms. The room I stayed in was okay, nothing special or horrible. The lighting left much to be desired, as it was very dim at night, not even bright enough to read by! The place felt very empty but on the plus side it was also very quiet. Breakfast the next morning was a bit sad. The room is large but with only one other person in there, no music playing, and no real interaction with the staff, I pretty much ate and ran. The food itself was blah, I did grab a banana for the road, but no luck getting a refill on my coffee. What makes it worse it was the most expensive place I stayed the entire 14 day trip.

Room Tip: Ask for a lower floor! The higher you go the steeper the stair cases get and the less light to see...
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
Stansted, UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

A lovely welcome from the friendly, helpful hosts began our delightful 2 night stay in this beautifully restored house. Spotlessly clean, & really comfortable bed. Nice & quiet, no traffic noise, & a well-prepared breakfast. We were attending a wedding nearby, & staying here added extra enjoyment to a great weekend.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Lichfield
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2011

I was concerned with the reviews on here with regards what appeared to be rudeness by the Manager of the Hotel to guests. I need to visit Leek on Business very shortly so thought I would send an email to the Hotel to see of this rude Manager was still in charge or whether the Hotel was under new management, only to receive a repsonse by the rude Manager himself, a somewhat curt reply which I would of expected if the reviews were indeed accurate, and I can confirm from this reply that they appear to be more than accurate, I shall not be stopping at this Hotel ever and neither will any of my Business Partners, as for the complaints I cannot comment, as for this individual, no comment !, will leave what my response may have been to your imagination.

Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
weavy96, Owner at Peak Weavers Rooms & Restaurant, responded to this review, May 30, 2012
I felt that my response to your enquiry was honest and polite and am disappointed that you felt the need to write this review without staying with us
Kind Regards

Been to Peak Weavers Rooms & Restaurant? Share your experiences!