Decided to spread my wings and try another Spa in the Leeds Devere hotels....why did I do this. Needless to say it was deadful.....spent about 2 hours there and that was enough, but on the positive I managed to get a same day booking at Hoar Cross for 3 nights.....
My Friend and I spent a lovely a lovely relaxing time here again. We have been coming for the last 12 years and have seen the ups and downs of the place and Im very pleased to say that things have improved greatly. We have never had a problem with staff and my motto is treat well and people normally return the favour. The young people are a delight and cant do enough to help. The improvements to the menu at lunch and dinner is great, took a while but you got there, just keep up the good work.
It was a little disappointing to see that there has been a lot of therapist gone and it was difficult to arrange treatments especially for longer treatments of more than an hour. We are back end of July so we have pre booked our treatments when we left in Feb, so hopefully we wont have any problems.
The place is always spotless and if you dont like the traditional decor which does sometimes come over as a bit shabby, but to be honest that all adds to the charm and ambience of the whole place..we love it really and I dont know why I looked at other areas, but I guess you need to experience change to appreciate the place.
- Also Known As:
- Hoar Cross Hall Health Hotel Hoar Cross
- Hoar Cross Hall Health Hotel
- Hoar Cross Hall Health Resort
- Cross Hall Hoar
- Hoar Cross Hall Spa Resort Staffordshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a beautifully restored Grade II listed building. We Combine the pleasures of staying in an elegant English Stately Home with the facilities of a modern luxury spa resort, you’ll be able to enjoy superb surroundings, fine dining and beautiful bedrooms suites and penthouses. Hidden away in 100 acres of English countryside, the spacious grounds have lakes and wildlife in abundance. Make use of the Tennis Courts, 9 Hole Par 3 Golf Course, Practice Area & Driving range with a PGA Professional. We offer a variety of mouth-watering dishes and a host of therapies to wash away the stresses of everyday life. Treat yourself to a coffee or a slice of cake in the Oasis Cafe. We pride ourselves on our outstanding hospitality, so relax and let our dedicated staff take care of you. Winner of England’s Leading Resort at the World Travel Awards for 7 consecutive years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Hoar Cross Hall Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.