Breaking my journey from the East coast of England to the hills of mid-Wales, I was warmly greeted by the staff. The hotel was somewhat dated and tired looking, however the staff were attentive, helpful and the room (including bathroom) was clean.
The bed was a bit low for me (I am 6 feet tall) and a bit too soft for my liking, though this is a personal preference.
At £19.00 this was very good value for money.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Travelodge Burton A38 Southbound reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Burton a38 Southbound Hotel Burton Upon Trent
- Burton Upon Trent Travelodge
- Burton Upon Trent Travel Lodge
- Travel Lodge Burton Upon Trent
- Travelodge Burton Upon Trent