Really friendly welcome when we arrived , given lots of apologies that we stopped initially at the north bound travelogue where the staff were very helpful with directions.
No restaurant on site so we have bought our own cereal and croissants and shall try the breakfast muffins .
Staying for the weekend to attend the youth conference at whitemoor lakes centre , also to explore Lichfield cathedral, burton water park ,looks a very interesting area .
Staff gave directions to national arboretum at a Alrewas and to a smashing fish and chip shop in what looks like a really pretty village full of beamed wood frame house ,I shall defiantly go back tomorrow in the day light.
Staff offered to microwave a pasta meal I had bought in, I am very impressed with their whole approach,.
Wifi is a bit costly
On approach signage poor their sign not lit due to some breakdown.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Burton a38 Southbound Hotel
- Travelodge Burton a38 Southbound Hotel Burton Upon Trent
- Burton Upon Trent Travel Lodge
- Burton Upon Trent Travelodge
- Travel Lodge Burton Upon Trent
- Travelodge Burton Upon Trent
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Travelodge Burton A38 Southbound reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.