“Always remember my birthday!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
BURTON ON TRENT, STAFFS
“Always remember my birthday!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Again a superb meal - always excellent food whenever we visit for a birthday. The lovely staff once gave me a bouquet as they knew it was my birthday, having noted the date in the diary from the previous year! What service. This year, we visited a few days before and the manager, as we were leaving, said "Happy Birthday" and gave me a voucher toward our next visit. We can't fault it.

• Visited May 2013

88% Recommend
Burton-upon-Trent, null, United Kingdom
“Lovely place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

This is a great place, the food is amazing value, and tastes so good, the restaurant is spotlessly clean with beautifully carved statues & Thai decoration, the staff are so friendly & polite, this is my favourite Thai food place, would recommend to all.

• Visited November 2012
Derby, United Kingdom
“Yummy, yummy, yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Well nothing more to say really, definitely the best Thai in this area. The staff are always very welcoming and look after everyone brilliantly, they do get large parties in and they are never phased by it and the service is always spot on. We have nights out from work and this is one of our favourite places to go. There is a take out service too which is always prompt and much better than the Chinese takeouts around the area. Fab, thank you.

• Visited March 2013
Staffordshire
“Never disappoints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

This has been one of my favourite restaurants for many years. It had been a good few months since my last visit, but I will make a point of not staying away so long again. The vegetarian mixed starter was delicious as usual. Our main courses were equally tasty. The service is excellent, the satff being extremely polite and attentive. It is great value for money and the atmosphere is always good.

• Visited April 2013
Loughborough, England, United Kingdom
“Amazing thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

My wife & I visit every 2 or 3 weeks
It didn't take long for the staff to recognise us and remember our usual orders!
The food is very authentic (i.e., tasty!), we usually have coconut rice and some kind of curry or potato basket.

• Visited March 2013