“Had To Try” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 153 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Pizza
“Had To Try”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Picked up a 4- topping pizza Friday night for the two of us. Several people had told us it was great pizza and the reviews sounded pretty good. First thing we noted was the weight of the box, probably indicating there were plenty of toppings. The aroma in the car on the drive home was mouth-watering. When we opened the box I was so excited when I saw it was cut in squares instead of slices. I'm a corner kind of girl. Toppings were very generous and to the edges like another review mentioned. Crust was light and reminded me a little of Pizza Hut pan pizza without the grease. Overall we enjoyed it. The only things I would change would be to omit the onion and ask them to bake it a couple of minutes longer to crisp up the corners a little. Some folks consider it a little pricey and you are certainly not getting a pizza for $5.00, but we'd rather pay for quality food than something cheap just to satisfy our hunger. Would try this again despite the fact it was a bit of a drive from our home.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“600 miles for a pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

I have been going to Chester's since 1968 and whenever I am in town, I make it a point to get a pie there. Living 600 miles away makes it tough to get enough. The best pizza I have ever eaten and nothing in the Philadelphia, PA area can compete with it. Was able to talk to Nick when I was there so that made it even more special. Can't wait until my next trip to town.

Visited July 2013
Hamilton
“Best Pizza in Hamilton, Ohio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

If you want to eat Pizza this is the place to go. This is only a pick-up pizza place but it will be the taste of the fresh ingredients that will keep you coming back. If you like semi thin crust this is the place to go

Visited February 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“MMMMMMMM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

Long time resident of Hamilton and grew up on Chester's Pizza. I can honestly say it hasn't changed which is a great thing! I don't know what it is about their pizza but it is addictive!

Visited December 2012
West Chester, Ohio
“Great cheesy pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

The pizza was great! My boyfriend's family have been eating at Chester's since they opened years ago. Great taste, nice and cheesy and easy to run in and pick up.

• Visited July 2012