Stopped for a lunch and opted for the lunch deal. Good value at £10.00 for two courses, Pate was tasty but the lumps and i mean brickettes of bread where almost impossible to enjoy without hurting my lips. My friend had the garlic mushrooms which are just that no breads etc. I had the cauliflower cheese with chips, it was ok but full of leeks far to many and it was microwave hot which helped with fighting off the cold. My friend had the steak pie which he enjoyed.
We were the only diners and not a real suprise as the venue was very cold.
I would not return here for lunch unless thry are willing to heat the dining room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Olive Mill is a Bar and Restaurant with Guest rooms set in the heart of the west country. Enjoy excellent traditional British cuisine and Mediterranean and seafood specialities with tasteful ensuite accommodation featuring outstanding views of the Mendips, Cheddar and surrounding countryside. Some rooms also have a balcony.The Olive Mill is located within easy reach of Bridgwater, Glastonbury and Street on the A39 and provides a superb location for dining out for any occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Olive Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Olive Mill Hotel Bridgwater
- The Olive Mill Bridgwater, Somerset