On a previous journey from Kent to Anglsey we stopped here to buy petrol and a sandwich. This time we stopped at 8am for breakfast. It had obviously been cooked an hour earlier, the bacon was cold and the mushrooms like rubber, the service was 'strange' and we could not wait to leave. I am embarassed to what people from abroad think of our restaurants when they are allowed to serve such terrible food.
Another time we would only buy a wrapped sandwich and a costa coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Telford is just off junction 4 of the M54 and 5 miles from Telford. There is free parking and bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and free Wi-Fi. All rooms have baths and showers and feature Freeview flat-screen TVs. Hypnos beds provide a comfort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Telford Ironbridge M54 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Telford Ironbridge m54 Hotel Shifnal
- Days Inn Shifnal
- Shifnal Days Inn
- Days Inn Telford Ironbridge M54 Shifnal, Shropshire