We like staying in Premier Inns because we know what to expect. In this one, like in all the others we have stayed in, we had a large clean bedroom with a large bed and choice of two pillows, good size bathroom with liquid soap/showel gel, plenty of space to put everything and, of course, tea/coffee making facilities. I always find the beds in Premier Inns too hard but overcome this now by asking for an additional single quilt which I then put under the sheet. This was provided promptly without any fuss by the friendly receptionist.
We had quick meal in the adjacent restaurant after our late arrival and because we were very travel weary we dithered. This didn't seem to faze the waitress who had to come back several times, each time with a smile! The continental breakfast was very good and varied, including soya milk. We were still a bit dazed that morning and promptly went and paid for the breakfast, not remembering that we had paid for this with our booking. I phone the hotel after we got home and without any problems at all the friendly lady on the phone refunded the overpaid amount. Can't ask for more!!
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Oswestry Hotel
- Premier Inn Oswestry Hotel Oswestry
- Premier Inn Oswestry Shropshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are situated on the edge of an Industrial Estate. Our rooms are insulated to minimise noise issues. Wheelchair access is only available on ground floor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Oswestry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.