We have just spent a couple of days in between Xmas and New Year in the Granary Room(The Loft) at Hopton House. It was a luxurious break and the room was a beautiful hideaway with lots of extra little touches. Bath by stars and candlelight, delicious homemade cake and biscuits and a silent fridge to keep our wine and ludlow deli purchases.
Karen's breakfast in the morning was 10 out of 10 with lots of selection and yummy mini muffins and busy chickens to watch while eating.
All i can say is that i can't wait to go back in 2012!
- Also Known As:
- Hopton House b&b
- Hopton House Hotel Craven Arms
- Hopton House Hotel
- Hopton House Bed And Breakfast Craven Arms, Shropshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A friendly luxury B&B nestled in the Shropshire Hills near Ludlow. With sumptuous breakfasts; the full Shropshire with Ludlow sausage of course but also an extensive special menu with lots of vegetarian options. Enjoy watching the birds and our stunning views from your room with a cup of tea or fresh brewed coffee & a piece of homemade cake. This is the ideal getaway from it all relaxing B&B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Freetobook so you can book your Hopton House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.