We were late checking in but David at reception was so friendly and pleasant. Our room was just lovely, clean and comfortable. We all slept well.
The toiletries and shower were wonderful. One thing however, I locked the bathroom door and was then unable to open it! Luckily hubby was able to open it from the outside. I did mention it at checkout and they noted the hotel room so I'm trusting that they got it sorted.
Staff at breakfast were very welcoming and we had a table overlooking the golf course. I was a little disappointed that there was no fresh fruit salad but I had some lovely Greek yoghurt with seeds. I then ordered boiled eggs with soldiers, hubby had cooked breakfast with poached egg and another member of our party had eggs benedict. Everything was lovely.
Check out was straightforward. We would like to go back to the Oxfordshire.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oxfordshire's hotel & Spa offers 50 en-suite contemporary guest rooms, 6 flexible conference rooms, accommodating from 4 to 190 guests, the new Sakura restaurant, luxury Tempus health & fitness spa and an 18-hole championship golf course. Located just outside the vibrant historic, university town of Oxford, the hotel is perfectly located for a city break, golf weekend, business or private event and being just off junction 7 of the M40, it is easily accessible from all major airports and local rail links. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Oxfordshire Golf Club & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Oxfordshire Golf Club And Hotel
- The Oxfordshire Golf Club Hotel Milton Common