Excellent stay, coffee on arrival was followed by a visit to the pool for a swim and a spell in the jacuzzi. Fully relaxed, two hours were spent having a wonderful facial, massage and pedicure. A three course dinner overlooking the golf course was amazing, punctuated by watching the local wildlife (a pair of kites and a barn owl) out hunting. A full english breakfast was the crowning glory to a wonderful stay that ended too soon. Excellent service and value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oxfordshire's hotel & Spa offers 50 en-suite contemporary guest rooms, 6 flexible conference rooms, accommodating from 4 to 190 guests, the new Sakura restaurant, luxury Tempus health & fitness spa and an 18-hole championship golf course. Located just outside the vibrant historic, university town of Oxford, the hotel is perfectly located for a city break, golf weekend, business or private event and being just off junction 7 of the M40, it is easily accessible from all major airports and local rail links. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Oxfordshire Golf Club & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Oxfordshire Golf Club And Hotel
- The Oxfordshire Golf Club Hotel Milton Common