“Awsome experiance better than hoped, and i have high standards.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bluewood Lodges

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kingham
Bluewood Lodges
You added Bluewood Lodges to your Saves list
5.0 of 5 Lodge   |   B4450, Kingham OX7 6UJ, England   |
Announcement
First Christmas Menu
St Austell
“Awsome experiance better than hoped, and i have high standards.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2009

Well this is my first ever review, I ofter use others reviews to help me deciede, but never comment myself. My stay at Bluewood Park was a true pleasure. I have very high standards particually when it comes to cleanliness. The lodge we stayed in No\;22 was great, better than I could have hoped for. I guess the Hot tub on the decking made the trip extra special. My 5 and 3 year old girls loved it too.

This is also the first time in the Cotswolds, and comming all the way from Cornwall I was hoping it would be like the postcards. Was it?.. most deffinatly. The local villages of Stow on the Walk and Boughton on the Water along with the slaughters were apsolutely beautiful.

Well I guess you can tell from my comments my wife my girls and I loved it. Just to prove how much I have been back 2 days and have just booked another weekend in February.

So go book yourself a awsome weekend away.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
London, England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2009

We booked to stay here through Hoseasons and were very impressed with the lodge. We had a New England style lodge which was very well equipped, spacious and included a hot tub on the decking. Gas and electricity were included in the cost which was a bonus as most other places charge additional for this. There was even a washing machine and dryer in the lodge which was really useful after days out in the mud and rain! The reception lady was very welcoming when we arrived and she had plenty of leaflets there for things to see and do locally. Stow on the Wold - 4 miles away, Bourton on the Water was beautiful - 6 miles away and Burford which is the nearest bigger town is also worth a visit, all have lots of nice shops and tea rooms. Kingham the nearest small town has a shop/Post Office, Church and pub - The Tollgate Inn where we ate on our last evening and which was very nice.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Bluewood Lodges? Share your experiences!