The Trout has alovely position and disposition, Staff are friendly, professional ad kind. Sevice is slick. Rooms are very well appointed, bed very comfortable. Food is first class, at its very best when it's home made, wonderful marmalade for breakfast. Winelist is interseting and not too expensive. Busy at weekends. Polpular with walkers, canoeists, boaters, rowers. Ideal for a mid week break and a bit of walking out to Kelmscott.
- Also Known As:
- The Trout Inn At Tadpole Bridge Hotel
- The Trout Inn At Tadpole Bridge Hotel Faringdon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Trout at Tadpole Bridge is a traditional Country Inn on the banks of the River Thames, an idyllic and peaceful setting with close links to Oxford and the Cotswolds. Each of the six bedrooms has been individually designed and all have en suite bathrooms, flat screen televisions, fluffy bathrobes and towels. We have an excellent reputation for our food, locally sourced using the best ingredients and cooked simply. Ask our locals - they come back time after time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Trout Inn at Tadpole Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.