“You won't better this coffee.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 93 Restaurants in Worksop
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Description: Piccolo Espresso Bar is located at the top of Worksop town centre, opposite the new Savoy Cinema complex. We are a small stylish artisan coffee and cake shop. We are dedicated to producing the best handcrafted espresso coffee, cakes and pastries in Worksop Nottinghamshire. Our espresso is hand pulled, on a Victoria Arduino Athena Lever espresso machine. Freshly roasted coffee beans along with perfect extraction, results in a thick, creamy and fragrant coffee. Our cakes and pastries, made with the finest natural ingredients, in small batches, are all hand baked on the premises. Give us a try, you can be sure of a warm welcome.
London, United Kingdom
“You won't better this coffee.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I regularly visit some of the best artisan coffee shops in central London (Kaffeine, Tapped and Packed, Fernandez and Wells) and Piccolo's coffee is right up there with them.
I really couldn't believe I was in Worksop, a proverbial desert of good food and drink.
Piccolo certainly bucks the trend with it's modern, stylish decor, friendly and welcoming owners and outrageously good coffee and home-made cakes.
The prices are also very reasonable for such excellent quality.
I just hope the locals 'get it' and realise what a gem they've got in their town.
If you're in the area be sure to give it a go.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Best cup of tea I've had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

I didn't try any of the food. I was just whiling away time waiting for my car to be fixed and stopped for a cup of tea. It was wonderful. Loose leaf traditional tea beautifully presented and very reasonable.