“Excellent!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Grove City
Pittsburgh, PA
“Excellent!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

This hotel was great. Spacious rooms, free evening appetizers, free soda and popcorn at night, and a free full breakfast in the morning. The pool was indoor and outdoor, and there was a nice hot tub. The rooms also had refrigerators and microwaves. It was a great stay near the intersection of I-71 and I-270, right off the highway. Very nice!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Massillon, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Stayed here several times; some things never change, awsome as usual. Free food from 5-7:30 is a meal. Breakfast is great too. Wide selection - something for everyone. As busy as this place always is it is extemely clean- they really keep up on everything. Rooms are spotless and i am a "clean freak". You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Hoboken, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

Stayed at the Drury for one night on a business trip. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the hotel. I had read on TripAdvisor about the free food and Wi-Fi and this proved to be true. The breakfast in the morning was better than a standard buffet offering, and the hotel provided several newspaper options for its guests as well. The room itself was clean and quiet, so no complaints there. Bottom line: for the price of the room, the Drury is much nicer than what you would normally expect to get for similarly priced hotels. I would definitely stay at the Drury again if I were in Columbus, and would seek out other Drury's if they were available in the city i was traveling too. Not much to offer for a leisure traveler, but great for the business traveler.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

This was our second stay at this particular property.

If we'd stayed in a comparable quality hotel in downtown Columbus and had to pay for all the freebies (a full breakfast, wireless internet, an hour of long distance phone use, unlimited soft drinks & popcorn in the afternoon and evening, cocktails, hot snacks, parking) it would have added quite a bit to our travel expenses. Also, it was just *NICE* not to have to drive somewhere to eat breakfast.

The location is convenient; it's right off the interstate and you can see downtown Columbus if your room is on an upper floor. There are lots of restaurants and places to shop nearby. The part of Grove City that's away from the Interstate area is surprisingly pretty.

The room was clean and well kept. Very comfortable bed with plenty of pillows. Having the microwave and fridge was convenient too.

Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

Best hotel I've stayed at in a long time! Not only do they have a ton of different rooms to choose from - mine was King smoking - but they are great and super clean! Every room has a fridge and microwave, large bathroom, etc.
Also, they have a free hot breakfast, free happy hour, and free movie popcorn and fountain drinks from 3-10 pm! It was so nice to be able to go over and get a big soda and a snack for free and bring it up to my room with me! :) Most hotels I stay at - I pay $4 just for a room-temperature water when I'm thirsty! They also have an indoor and outdoor pool and hot tub!

Room Tip: I was on the 7th floor and never heard another guest while I was there
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Newton Falls, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

We stayed here when we went to Columbus for my daughter to take her OH Cosmetology State boards test. We liked the place. The beds were comfortable and the room was nice. The breakfast that they provide was surprisingly good. The kickback meal/snack that they have in the evening is good for a snack not really for a meal unless you are a light eater. Enjoyed the free pop& popcorn in the lobby as well, usually its just coffee which I don't drink. The staff was nice. The area had lots of shopping and restaurants near by too. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: We were overlooking the pool and on the 4th floor and I was not able to hear the people in the pool.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at the Drury grove city, Ohio on April 20 - 22, 2012. Over all enjoyed the hotel and all it offered. I had one major complaint. The people across the hall from us were smoking marijuana which was bellowing out there door and coming into my room. I went to the front desk to complain and the lady told me there was nothing she could do. I explained that I had a 9 year old little boy with me and I didn't want him to smell that or have to sleep in that order. She again said that there was nothing she could do. I'm very upset about how this was handled. I paid good money for a 2 night stay and both days had to deal with this. I was not even offered to change rooms. Very disappointed in the way I was treated.

• Stayed April 2012
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Columbus South, responded to this review, April 30, 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay with us in April. I want to apologize for the issues that you encountered with another guest, but most of all my team. I am not sure why we could not have moved you to another room, so I will be sure to talk to my team so we are better prepared when an issue like this occurs in the future. I hope that this will not deter you from using Drury again. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you as our guests in the future. Have a great day.

Sam Gregory
Drury Inn & Suites Grove City, Ohio

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Columbus South? Share your experiences!