“very good dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Greek
Grove City, Ohio
“very good dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

Stopped by yesterday (Tuesday) for the first time and had dinner, I had the best gyro ever, in my opinion. I made it a platter (Combo). My Kid had an eggsplosion Burger, he liked it. I will definitely return again.
Very nice concept in downtown Grove City. I would recommend it

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Grove City, Ohio
“I'm not sure what happened?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I've been going to T&G since the night after they opened. The first time, it was great. The next time is was okay. Shortly after, we took some friends who were in town and it was pretty good again. The last time I went is was not good at all. The burger (which is usually very good), was overcooked and bland. My friend's gyro was cold and the pita was dry. The restaurant was a little on the dirty side that night too.
I want to go back and give them another try, but it's so "hit and miss" that it's really a gamble. If they can get the consistency issue taken care of, I'm sure they could be a pretty good place!

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Grove city
“Best Gyro around”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

These guys make an awesome Gyro, my son loves the I-Pads at the tables and they always have cold beer..

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Had a salad before”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I visited this a little restaurant before, I think it's pretty good. My wife had a gyro platter and I had a salad. The food was pretty good, and the place/ the kitchen was open. Even the salad bar was open that I actually could see all the toppings. I am very picky when it comes to my salad, so if I noticed that the lettuce or any of the topping looks bad, I wouldn't of ordered a salad, or I would of asked for something else, it only make sense, but I did continue with my salad because it looked good and I could see that. The gyro was actually one of the best. I sat on the patio and enjoyed broadway. Grove city downtown is a good area, and I would recommend anyone to go and enjoy different restaurants and pizza shops there, to name few: cronies coneys, Lilly's, Tammy's, planks, garden caffe, grand stand pizza, capital city cakes...... And other businesses.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“Relaxed Sandwich Shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Had lunch Saturday and enjoyed the patio along with my chicken Philly sandwich. The fries are greasy but good. I loved that they had 80s music videos playing that I haven't seen in years. This restaurant is in a quiet area so the patio felt relaxing. I will return.

• Visited April 2014