“Best Steakhouse Ever” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Grove City, Ohio
“Best Steakhouse Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I love this restaurant it's the best Japanese steakhouse ever! The chefs would perform and entertain us, they make fire volcanos, do jokes, sing, and play some music. I only know one restaurant that does this and it is this restaurant. The sushis are OMG, the best ever! Everyone should try the spicy tuna roll OMG the best sushi roll ever! The service is really good and the food is FAB! I recommend every one to come to Fusion Streakhouse.

57% Recommend
Fraziers Bottom, West Virginia
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were meeting with a friend from California that we had not seen in a long time, and choose the restaurant because of the variety of food it serves. We arrived around 5:00pm and asked to be seated on the restaurant area so we could spend time catching up with our lives. They allowed us to order from the Hibachi menu even when we were not seated on that area. The sushi was excellent as well as their hibachi meal. They let us visited with our friend long after our meal was over.After we paid, they told us we were welcome to stay for as long as we wanted and came to check if we needed more drinks or anything else. It was past 11:00pm when we left the restaurant and we never felt rushed to leave the place. The service was super excellent and the food was fantastic.

• Visited April 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I love Japanese steakhouses. I have been to evey one in Columbus and been to many all over the country. They all have the same style of food and the knife and spatula acrobatics. Guess what.....this place is different. The atmosphere reminds you of a Vegas nightclub. You get seated around the standard hibatchi grill and that is where the similarities end. The chefs are entertainers. They dance around and are the Cirque Du Soleil of the spatula world. They shoot shots of sake into your mouth from 5 feet away. They go into dance routines and they pump up the music and have fun. The food....holy crap is it good. The fried rice is not made with the standard foot swelling soy sauce. They make it with a garlic butter and it is hands down the best fried rice in the world. I got the scallops and they were terrific. The whole experience was wonderful land I highly recommend giving it a shot. The price is in line with any other restaurant of this style. Give it a shot.

Ohio
“Bad Service from Chrissy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I arrived with a party of 13 on March 3 to celebrate a birthday. Sat on the hibachi side with reservations. The decor was nice. The food was good yet the portion sizes were lacking for what each meal costs. My meal cost approximately $25 and tasted good yet I was barely full upon leaving. Each chef does a routine that is fun. Chrissy was our waitress and did a poor job all evening. There was a prolonged wait between our salads and soup. We were not asked for drink refills. Empty glasses sat on the table for half the meal begging to be filled. The chef forgot to give my sister the fillet she ordered. Upon realizing she had been forgotten, she told the chef she preferred to have it deducted from her check. The chef stated he cold not do that. He spoke to his manager who said her fillet would be cooked in the back and brought to her. By the time it arrived everyone was finished with their meal. Upon delivering the checks, Chrissy informed us that the chef and her would appreciate a gratuity beyond the 18% already appearing on each check. No thank you! The final straw was when I returned home to learn Chrissy had run my credit card twice and double charged me $125. I handled this matter with my bank yet am still waiting for the money to be returned to my account which is a huge inconvenience. All in all, I would say this restaurant has potential yet needs to address their service. The servers seemed very young and inexperienced. Prices are too high for bad service. I doubt I will return to Fusion Steakhouse.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Been to a couple japanese steakhouses. This one was the best yet.
Staff was very attentive and friendly. Music was fun.
will take friends there. I definetly will go again.
Hibachi restaurant was entertaining and fun.
Chef wss mindful of those in the group that did not want
seafood. Was very happy with that.

• Visited December 2012