Stayed for two nights on the 4th of July weekend. The hotel was very nice, clean rooms, quiet, well maintained. Stayed in Grove City to avoid the traffic and the expense of being in Columbus. It was close to the attractions we were going to as well, 10 minutes to Columbus Clippers, Hollywood Casino and Scioto Downs.
There is no complimentary breakfast, but a cooked to order breakfast is available for $9.99. There are many other good choices nearby, Cracker Barrel, Bob Evans and and most fast food franchises. The Bob Evans ended up being cheaper than the $9.99 hotel breakfast, even though the hotel has free coffee.
All in all, a very pleasant stay.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Grove City Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Grove City Hotel Grove City
- Hilton Grove City
- Hilton Garden Inn Columbus
- Grove City Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Grove City Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Grove City! The Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Grove City hotel is only 6 miles south of downtown Columbus off I-71, in the business suburb of Grove City. Conveniently located near numerous office buildings and business parks. Within 10 minutes of the Hollywood Casino and 5 minutes of the Scioto Downs casinos, German Village, Ohio Auto Auction, Beulah Park and Ohio State University. The Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Grove City, Ohio hotel restaurant, The Garden Grill® serves freshly prepared breakfast and dinner. Come enjoy a taste of Ohio hospitality and exceptional service at the Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Grove City hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Grove City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.