“Recent Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Grove City
Franklin, North Carolina, United States
“Recent Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Stayed for the week. It was a clean hotel, quiet and great customer service. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I had a corner suite. Lots of shopping around the corner. Very close to the Interstate.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
MA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I had never stayed at a Holiday Inn Express before but, based on this one, will definitely do so in the future. Our room was very clean, including the bathroom. The bed was comfortable with a choice of soft or firm pillows.! We had plenty of space to put all of our belongings. Very friendly front desk staff also!

Great location too - extremely close to major highways and lots of shopping & food options.

Even though this hotel is currently undergoing some renovations, it certainly didn't affect us in any way, so don't let that scare you off. We had a great stay here!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Cleveland, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

This Holiday Inn Express is currently going through a remodel so I would expect it to be nicer when it is finished. I booked two rooms for a coworker and myself both were confirmed non smoking. When we arrived we were advised that booking a non smoking room is only a request and not a guarantee of that style room. I booked this through Travelosity and I guess that is how the site works....lesson learned on my part. We were relegated to smoking rooms and I probably should have cancelled and kept looking or drive further. If you are a non smokerthese rooms are rough. You cant get away from it. You smell smoke while showering. I cant believe they still allow smoking in rooms given the amount of damage that happens. The beds were older and not what one would expect. Everything else was up to HIE normal standards.

• Stayed April 2013
Jackpot3951, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Grove City, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We do apologize for the issue that you had of the smoking rooms during your stay. Unfortunately when booking through a third party website some items may be lost within the reservation process. The reservations that came through for your stay were a flow through room which indicates what we have available at the time of booking. I am very sorry that we were unable to rectify this with a non smoking room. Please if you have another stay in our area contact me directly and I will be more then happy to get your into the room of your choice. Thank You again for your feedback.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here because I have bad allergies and they don't allow pets. It was exactly what you expect from this chain, relatively average. Front desk girl didn't give us a warm fuzzy feeling when we arrived. I liked the Bath and Body toiletries. We would probably stay again.

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share. We at the Holiday Inn Express take pride in our property and customer service. The feedback that you have given us has been relayed to our Front Desk staff and we are striving to always improve. I appreciate that you decided that you would stay with us again. Again thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Grove City Ohio.

Dallas, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have stayed in many Holiday Inn Express Hotels and this one is in a Great location. There is renovations going on that is going to really make one feel at home once they walk into the Reception area. It is very nice and welcoming. As for the room, I walked in and the temperature was nice and comfortable, made me want to immediately kick off my shoes and relax. Nice looking furniture, brought the feel of a living room/bedroom. Most hotel rooms are like a bedroom which makes one feel like it is time for bed but this room made me feel like it was ok to sit in the chair and read and watch TV like you were in a living room. Keep up the good work..

CHUCK

Room Tip: Pick this hotel and you will not be dissappointed
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments. We are very fortunate to have so many great reviews here on Trip Advisor and I greatly appreciate you adding your experience. Thank you for choosing us as your hotel to stay at when you are in Grove City. We look forward to seeing all of our repeat guests.

Monroe, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I typically dont have time to make reservations in advance, whcih sometimes gets me into trouble! I can always count on the very friendly folks at the holiday in Grove City! i have stayed there several times and without fail it is a very "exceed" my expectations stay. The staff are very professional, and courteous, and never have I had a bad experience. i would recommend this establishment to anyone from business travelers to family stays!
Great job again holiday Inn, Grove City!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Lakeland, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have stayed at this little HIE a few times and really enjoy it's location as it is convenient and surrounded with every possible restaurant and convenience you can imagine (nothing high end though). The staff is nice and friendly.

Room Tip: Do stay away from the highway side, noise levels can be bothersome if you (like me) are a light slee...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
We are so happy to hear that you have stayed with us on numerous occasions. We love to hear from our repeat guest. I have passed along your praises to our staff and they are very thankful as well. Thank you again for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel and location. We look froward to seeing you on your next trip to Grove City Ohio.

Stephanie Robson

Been to Holiday Inn Express Grove City? Share your experiences!