If you are going to be staying here, be prepared to carry your luggage up to the second floor. Construction is taking place, and fumes from flooring adhesive, paint, etc. were strong and irritating. Staff is friendly, but that didn't make up for the inconveniences caused by the construction. Also, we were told that we had an upgraded room to make up for the inconvenience, but the upgrade only meant that we were in one of the rooms that had already been remodeled. Hampton Inn is my motel of choice, but this one missed the mark. Maybe it will be better when the construction is done, but they still won't have an elevator.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is undergoing: expansion construction on the building, parking lot and room’s renovation. Daily construction hours are from 8 am until 7 pm, 7 days a week. Also, the hotel is without an elevator and gym facility. On the 1st week of August throughout September 2013, we will be renovating our Lobby & Dining Room to the new Perfect Mix Lobby. You may experience some noise and dust during business hours, but breakfast will still be available as normal. We THANK YOU for your patience and understanding, while we are on our way to serve you better! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Columbus South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Columbus South Hotel Grove City
- Hampton Inn Grove City
- Grove City Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Columbus South Grove City, Ohio