What a find, a great B&B, host Joan cooked the most fantastic breakfast, and the room was light, airy and comfortable.The recommendation that we visit the local pub was true, great food and drinks, and lots of memorabilia of the area. Could easily have stayed longer, would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful guest house situated in the old part of Seahouses, but only 5 minutes walk to the heart of the village, harbour, bars, restaurents and 5 minutes walk to our golden beaches. All our rooms are en-suite with Freeview TV, thermostatically controlled central heating, Free Wi-Fi access, Tea and Coffee facilities and your own private entrance so you can come and go as you please. We also offer a discount for trips to the Farne Islands with Serenity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Olde School House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Olde School House Hotel Seahouses
- The Olde School House Seahouses, Northumberland