“Great food great price and very accommodating for all diets! I'm Vegi and they always have something for me!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cube

Ranked #2 of 73 Restaurants in Morpeth
Cuisines: British
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Being vegetarian, Morpeth has always been quite limited on vegetarian catering. Cube always go out their way to offer me something different apart from the token vegi burger or jacket potato cheese and beans.... There's a choice of hot wraps with roasted veg, Quorn "chicken" curry, meat free chilli... even if it's not on their menu, just ask them and they'll suggest + make you something up. It's not often I go to places where they go the "extra mile", but at cube they will. Gluten free, Vegetarian and all others catered for! Really reasonably priced too!

• Visited October 2013

“Coeliacs welcome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Not sure I should share this with u all, but if you have a gluten allergy this is the place for u. I hope they dont get too much of a rush on otherwise they may run out by the time i get there. Lovely gluten free corned beef and potato pie and always a gluten free cake available as well as catering for non coeliacs. Warm friendly place and people. 5*

• Visited September 2013
Northumberland National Park, United Kingdom
“grand children enjoyed it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

The drinks were really nice but wasn't mad about the food it was average. Not many tables so we waited (my 2 grand daughters wanted to wait) Id go back though if only to keep them happy.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“I go here everyday, best place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

I visit cube everyday and normally buy a smoothie, sometimes I but several for my friends at work and sometimes I visit more than once a day. I also but breakfast or lunch there, every time the service is great, the couple that run it are so friendly and hard working. The price is brilliant, and the food and smoothies are great also. I even brought my mother here for tea and have recommended it to everyone.

Everyone should try it - love the smoothie princess haha :)

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Local, independent and ...... Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

This place is definitely a hidden Northumbrian gem. The selection of sweets with which the owners make milkshakes is incredible, I didn't know you could blend just about anything into a milkshake. They both know their products so well and are very helpful with their recommendations. All in all it's an A++++ place to visit and is highly recommended by me.

• Visited May 2013