“Fantastic service and food” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Berwick upon Tweed, United Kingdom
“Fantastic service and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

I can't rate this restaurant highly enough! The food is delicious and beautifully presented with very generous (but not too much) helpings. The staff are fantastic and nothing is too much trouble. Definitely a place to visit time and time again.

Northumberland National Park, United Kingdom
“Party nite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I attended fairways on a party nite out. First time I've ever been in the restaurant, it was really nice and spacious and lovely table settings,
The food was gorgeous and drinks were very reasonable , everyone was well catered for, and staff were very attentive couldn't have asked for more, I shall be returning to fairways with my family for dinner and shall be looking forward to it,

Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Lovely place, lovely time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

My wife and I visited the Fairways on Tuesday for the Pizza and Pasta buffet as we'd heard about it on here before we went to Berwick for a few days this week. We turned up at 5pm with my 7yo (disabled and quite ill at the time) daughter in floods of tears and my 15 month old son screaming for his dinner and even considering all of that we were made to feel very, very welcome.

The lady in charge really went out of her way to make us all welcome and she spent loads of time entertaining my little boy, who was determined that he was going to run about all over the place as soon as he'd finished his (3 plates of) pasta. I thought it was fantastic service, and for a £6 pizza/pasta buffet too, so if you're in the area (even staying at the Berwick Holiday Park for a few days - it's only a short walk!) you should try out the Pizza/Pasta buffet night at the Fairways on a Tuesday, or maybe the Steak night (which we didn't get to) on the Friday.

Thanks very much to the lady in charge on Tuesday - who gave Aaron her mobile phone to play with - he's spent the last two days with his own plastic mobile phone, holding it up to his ear and saying "Yo. Hiya" all the time. Thanks for a great time!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“EXCELLENT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Great staff, amazing food, even better prices. I would actually drive from Newcastle to go here for my tea! We also tried the breakfast and that was faultless, the waitress' are lovely as well.

Visited September 2013
Fraserburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
“fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Luckily we were invited for lunch awesome food great service home from home and no dishes to wash a great outlook with outdoor seating i really fancied 18 holes but i had eaten waaaay to much lol :) yay 15 outta 10 from me :)

• Visited September 2013