Stayed one night here in late March while we visited some of the attractions in Alnwick. The landlady couldn't have been more helpful. Rooms are small but warm, comfortable, clean and the bed linen was good quality. Our room was ensuite. There was plenty of storage including a mirrored wardrobe, four drawer chest and two drawer bedside cabinets. The choice at breakfast was good and the cooked breakfast was excellent. If you are looking for somewhere to stay whilst you visit Alnwick which is within easy walking distance of the castle and gardens we would recommend the Georgian Guest House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WE ARE A 3 STAR GUESTHOUSE IN THE CENTRE OF ALNWICK TOWN, NORTHUMBERLAND WE ARE 2 MINS WALK FROM ALNWICK CASTLE AND ALNWICK GARDENS ACROSS THE ROAD TO THE SHOPS,PUBS AND LOTS OF EATING PLACES A SHORT DRIVE TO THE BEACH OR INTO THE HEART OF NORTHUMBERLAND WE HAVE FREE WIFI THROUGH THE HOUSE ALL ROOMS HAVE TEA AND COFFEE TRAYS TV HAIRDRIERS,IRON AND IRONING BOARDS, SHOWER GEL AND HANDWASH A FULL ENGLISH BREAKFST IS SERVED WITH A FULL VEGETARIAN OPTION IF REQUIRED. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Georgian Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Georgian Guest House Hotel Alnwick
- Georgian Guest House Alnwick, Northumberland