Upon entrance to their rooms they both complained that the standard of the rooms was not very nice and there have several complaints in relation the standard of cleanliness below are some of the points that my staff have raised with me
• Blood like staining on pillows of bed
• Chair upholstery stained
• Curtains and Carpets stained
• Bathroom grimy and a lot of mold
• Toilet seat came off when lifted
• Toilet unclean
I called to voice my concern the receptionist that I spoke to was rather abrupt and was even suggesting that I was making this up and that it was our fault the toilet seat was loose, and that it was not their responsibility for the linen as they have an external company that does the linen.
I also emailed my issues only to receive a response from the owner that was not only grammatically incorrect throughout but in denial about anything insisting that it was a ploy from the employees and claiming never to have a single complaint in 7 yrs. he also advised me that the rude woman on the phone was the general manager not the receptionist!
As a national business whom used local accommodation when our staff are away from home I don’t think I have dealt with such rude, un accommodating establishment in all the years I have been booking accommodation.
Do not stay, the standard here is poor and there is much better in the area.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, LateRooms, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Rothwell House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rothwell House Hotel England