“Average Average Average” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #89 of 143 Restaurants in Kettering
Cuisines: Asian fusion
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Thai/Chinese/Indian/Italian all you can eat buffet
Kettering
“Average Average Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

Average - Lots of average food if your starving hungry. Difficult to put the 100 characters needed to submit a review.
Parking is good round the back !

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Northampton, United Kingdom
“I've had better........”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Popped in here for lunch on the Xmas hols, not really that impressed to be honest. The best of the food was the Indian, as for the rest it wasn't that good, the Chinese was very watery. There wasn't really that much to choose from either, possibly due to the day we chose!

For what we paid I suppose was ok and I'll probably give them one more try but to be honest I won't be expecting much of an improvement. But you never know!

As for the staff they were ok, not the friendliest, but they were ok.

There are better places to eat in Kettering and some for the same price too. For now it's not going to be a place I'd recommend and I'd probably warn people off, maybe it better in the evening..........

Visited December 2013
“Take away buffet :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

I was greeted by a really friendly well mannered man, the food was great for £6 for a huge portion of food of your choice and you can fill it right up? Yes I will be returning I've already recommended this place to a few of my friends and my family and only ate there 2 days ago!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kettering, United Kingdom
“Appauling”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

Was disgusted of the service.made me a friends feel like lower class citiszens although spending over 100£ .made me pay before eating and looked down upon us through out the meal . Bloody OUTRAGEIOUS!!!!!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Please read before eating at this restaurant”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Well where to start ...... The Food .... 1, was very cold 2, watered down 3, tasteless I complained to the manager about the food being cold and asked him to produce a probe so he could take the temperature of the food he first took a temp of the fish which was 41.1 (I work in the food industry and I can tell to that is very high risk) he then took the temp of the chicken dish WITH OUT WIPING THE PROBE the temp was fine, he then took the temp of a potato dish AGAIN NOT WIPING THE PROB this was below 65degrees again high risk the manger was polite and the staff where ok they didn't like that I was not prepared to pay for the food, I offered to pay for drinks only ... which is only fair . Will defo not be returning and I will be ringing invormental health as I think sereve training on food hygiene is needed !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited November 2013