“Good food and service” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Kettering, United Kingdom
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Been to Mangiamo's quite a few times and have never left feeling disappointed, always nice food and good value for money. The lunch deals are fantastic, happy to recommend this as a place to eat in Kettering.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

86% Recommend
Carteret, New Jersey
“Flew in from NJ and ate here for the first time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Mangiamo's was recommended by a friend, so I had to check it out, when I flew in from New Jersey. The food was superb, from start to finish. The dessert we had was to die for. The owner and his wife were very friendly and courteous. The service was also very good. I went on my own, and I made it a point, after eating there, that I was sure I went back again, before I flew back home. The second time I went with a friend, who lives in Kettering, but had never been there. She also thought the food was excellent, and loved the dessert we shared, as we were both filled with the starter and the main course. The first time I went, I had the calimari, and garlic bread for starters, Then I had the surf & turf, it was sooo delicious. And for dessert I had the Triple chocolate cake, that was to die for. When I went back with my friend, she had the Halloumi for starters, and I had the Gamberoni. Exquisite! For the main course, she had the Chicken Parmesan, and I had a Sofia pizza. Mmmm One of the best pizzas I've ever had. And for dessert we shared triple chocolate dessert. The rose wine was also very good as well. I can't wait until next year when I come back to Kettering. Mangiamo's will be the first restaurant I will go to. To good food, nice atmosphere, and good people. Cheers for the wonderful dining!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best place in Kettering”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

We often eat here and every time the food, service and value have been excellent. Whether it has been been just the two of us or a large party we have never been disappointed. The manager is lovely and the one time there was a problem with a dish it was quickly resolved. We would highly recommend Mangiamos to anyone.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wellingborough, United Kingdom
“Good food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Nice restaurant, shame it was a little quiet.
Good starters, the Pizza was light, crisp and tasty.
Fantastic Kleftico, and a lovely Italian red wine from Puglia.
Waitress was probably new as she seemed nervous, but the owner was very friendly and chatty.
Will definitely return.

Visited July 2013
“Manager was an absolute disgrace”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Went with the girls fir a nice meal out. Was all going lovely until they brought me the wrong food and said it wiuld be another 10 minutes until my dish would be ready. As I didnt want to eat on my own as all the others had there food I said I would just have what they had made if they reflected it in the bill by giving us some kind of discount for tge mistake they had made. To cut a long atory short the bill then came with no discount and then when questioning the manger about it he then turned extremely aggressive and like a child who couldn't get his own way. He was so rude and his customer service was appalling. I used love going here and would recommend it to anyone but after this experience I will never go back due to this horrific display of bad customer service. .!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere