“Fabulous Lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fawsley
Warwick, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

I recently had the pleasure of experiencing a Christmas lunch at Fawsley Hall. All of the food was cooked to perfection, was hot and the service was great.
Thank you to all the staff for making it so special

Angela Amesbury

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW via mobile

15 of us went for our Christmas lunch and from start to finish everyone took great care of us. Even during the booking process it was easy and delightful, there was no heavy handed deposit taking or ordering ahead of the day, why can't more hotels be like this. Totally professional. We enjoyed champagne, the food was yummy and the decor of the great hall was very Christmassy. We will defiantly go back. What could they have done to improve, I truly can't think of anything. A big thank you for making our Christmas lunch so special.

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Milton Keynes, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

There were 16 of us for our Team Event. We were all made to feel very welcome. The rooms were very clean, tidy and luxurious and the food was wonderful. We have one person who is a vegetarian and someone with a nut allergy and both were very happy with the food they had a choice of. We didn't use the Spa so I can't comment on that but for everything else I would highly recommend this hotel. We had another company come in to arrange a couple of Team Building events and the hotel were most accomodating to their needs as well. Refurbishments are taking place but these did not interfere with either our meetings or our Team Building events. The surroundings are beautiful and would think that in the Spring/Summer they are even better.

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I don't usually leave reviews about hotel stays, as they are normally fairly unremarkable. However, I recently spent a night at Fawsley Hall on a business trip, and it was so much better than the usual that I feel a review is warranted. I arrived late in the afternoon and was greeted by Christmas lights and decorated trees, giving the old building a magical appearance. The staff were friendly and helped me with my bags. I had been booked into a stunning room on the first floor overlooking the gardens. I can't remember the last time I was so taken aback by the quality and style of a hotel room. From the grand queen sized bed to the domed ceiling with ornate chandelier, to the view across the gardens and lake, the room was a triumph. After a shower and change, I went in search of some food and a drink. The bar and restaurant were both excellent, with attentive waiters and very good food. I retired to the room for a very comfortable night's sleep. The following morning I enjoyed a very good full English, as well as various bits and pieces from the well stocked breakfast buffet.
A big thumbs up to the Hotel, and I will be returning whenever I am in the area.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We recently enjoyed a fabulous weekend break at Fawsley Hall to celebrate my husband's birthday. We were kindly upgraded to a beautiful room and Mark and all his staff could not have done more to make it a special weekend. The room, the food, all the facilities, the service and attention to detail were superb and we hope to return in the not too distant future.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Lichfield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We want to thank Fawsley Hall for the amazing Christmas meal we had at the hotel yesterday. The food was fantastic and the service brilliant, surroundings stunning. Look forward to booking again for next year.

Rachael Sivewright
(ASD Unlimited)

Midlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I have already written a review that hasn't appeared so I will try again!
I organised a conference in November. I have been doing this for several years and was concerned when I heard the hotel had been sold. I needn't have worried. Yes there is a fantastic refurbishment taking place but the hotel are doing their best to minimise disruption for guests. We thought the food had improved and it was good to see some familiar staff faces from previous visits. Staff have obviously had training, making a real effort, nothing was too much trouble for them.
As always we enjoyed the spa, particularly the gym, pool and outdoor jacuzzi.
The Great Hall with log-fires was a great place to relax. It will be interesting to see it after its refurbishment in January.
Thanks for having us, we will be back!

Room Tip: It depends how much you want to pay. There are some stunning rooms but they aren't cheap. Even t...